FLY TO Punta Cana or Santo Domingo
Sale extended! Book by 11:59PM on March 20, 2010.
All fares are inclusive of pre-paid passenger taxes, fees, and surcharges (subject to change). Terms and conditions apply.
Departing to and from Santo Domingo:
PUNTACANA $45.000 flights starting May 7, 2010
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The special offer fares shown include pre-paid passenger taxes, fees, surcharges (subject to change).
2. The special offer fares must be booked and paid for by 11:59pm on March 20, 2010. This date maybe extended.
3. The special offer fares are for outbound travel on selected dates as specified above.
4. Fare is capacity controlled, non refundable, non endorsable, penalties for voluntary changes apply.
5. Islander Club miles, bonus miles and tier points are available on selected flights. Please check at time of booking.
6. Children (under 12) and infants (under 2) who require a seat pay $55.00USD for a roundtrip ticket. Alternatively infants (under 2) who do not require a seat pay 10% of the full adult fare (exclusive of passenger taxes, fees and surcharges).
7. All travel is strictly subject to availability. The number of seats available on each flight at the special offer fare is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated to this offer on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain dates and popular dates (i.e. weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability.
8. Special offer fares are not available on codeshare/partner flights.
9. Air Inter Island's published Conditions of Carriage apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available from Air Inter Island.
10. Once a booking has been confirmed date changes are permitted for a charge of $25.00USD. Cancellations are not permitted and no compensation and/or refund will be made available.
11. Once tickets have been issued Air Inter Island shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Air Inter Island.
12. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Dominican Republic Laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dominican courts.
13. Credit card charges apply.